What Do We Do?
- Juniors from 5:00pm learn snorkelling, puck and teamwork skills, for about 30 minutes. This is followed by games against each other or against the adults to put their skills into practice. Please check with the committee for reduced holiday schedule.
- From 5:45 to 6pm adults warm up, from 6pm onwards play in the Competition pool.
- Wednesdays (Summer June - August))
- 7-8 pm, Quick warmup followed by game in the Lido. This is a lovely, large pool with good visibility. Come along and try it (summer months only)
Wednesdays (Sept - May)
7:45-8:45 pm, games in the 4m Diving Pool at the Spectrum (Note this is a change from previous Tuesday Five Pit sessions)
Special events (typical)
Turkey Burn. The first sunday after Christmas is a Turley Burn session. We usually start with a sensible game and finish with a 4 way knockout.
Underwater Rugby. The last Dive Pit session before Christmas may be a fun underwater rugby session.
Barbipush - see competitions page
Why Do we do it?
- Not a clue, but it usually seems like a good idea at the time !
How to Find Us
The map shows the A3 as it passes Guildford, both the Lido and Spectrum are reached from the Parkway. The Spectrum postcode is GU1 1UP.